Email Marketing Specialist
- - Marketing
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401-K, FSA, Life, EAP, PTO
The marketing team at The Los Angeles Film School is looking for a talented Email Marketing Specialist to strategize, plan and execute email marketing campaigns end-to-end.
The ideal candidate will have a will have a solid understanding and passion for email marketing and have experience with marketing automation platforms, (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Eloqua etc). Knowledge of HTML/CSS to create emails and strong writing skills is required. The candidate will also have excellent analytical abilities, outstanding attention to detail, be able to multi-task and have creative problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment. A strong desire to learn new skills take on challenges is a must.
The individual in this role should thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. They are passionate about best practices, discovering impactful insights, delivering thoughtful recommendations and influencing business decisions to maximize value.
- Development of high-quality emails and digital media that reflect our strategy and initiatives
- Work with cross-functional teams in the planning, development, and execution of triggered email marketing programs, in close collaboration with the marketing team.
- Segmentation, configuration & deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered, and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Manage and execute automated marketing programs to continuously engage and retain.
- Optimize emails through A/B and multivariate testing: template, content, calls-to-action, timing and frequency.
- Tasks may include data cleansing, list management, planning and building journey streams.
- Develop reports for business stakeholders.
- Analyze campaign performance; Draw insights that will continuously enhance email campaigns.
- Make creative or strategic optimization recommendations.
- Help develop digital marketing campaign strategies and adhere to a strict email campaign quality control process.
- Bachelor's in marketing, Business, a related field, or equivalent of 5+ years of Marketing experience
- 2-3 years of solid experience in email execution and managing email campaigns.
- Experience working in email service provider platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Eloqua preferred). Knowledge or experience in Salesforce CRM is also preferred.
- Experience with responsive email design and automated email journeys
- Experience implementing dynamic content and personalization within emails.
- HTML & CSS and scripting language knowledge preferred (i.e. HTML, CSS, AMPscript etc.)
- High level expertise with Microsoft suite of applications, especially Excel
- Experience with list segmentation and working with large data sets.
- Strong analytic ability and keen understanding of analytic techniques needed to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of current email best practices and new technology
- Results-oriented and a can-do attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and a sense of project ownership is a must.
- Strong project planning, organization and execution.
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively ' manage multiple priorities, projects and resources under tight deadlines.
- Team-oriented, thrives in a highly collaborative environment.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Excellent verbal and written skills