Online Admissions Representative
- - Admissions
- Winter Park, FL, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401-K, FSA, Life, EAP, PTO
Online Admissions Representative
The Los Angeles Film School, a leader in entertainment arts education, is looking for an online Admissions Representatives to interact with and guide prospective students.
The Los Angeles Film School is an accredited, degree-granting college that specializes in entertainment and media arts education. The mission of The Los Angeles Film School is to inspire students with an inventive method of education that concentrates on preparation for career opportunities in the entertainment and media industry.
Our Online Admission Representatives work to support the Los Angeles Film School in identifying qualified applicants for admission to the school. Their interaction with prospective students includes providing applicants with information about our school and degree programs, guiding the application process, and collecting enrollment documents, all while operating in compliance with state and federal accreditation and institutional policies and within the parameters of ethical codes of conduct.
Our Online Admissions Team is working remotely at this time, with future plans to return to our local Central Florida offices in support of our Online students. Our Admissions Representatives initiate a high volume of phone calls to prospective students in response to program inquiries, as well as setting appointments and conducting interviews. Admission Representatives follow up with unresolved interviewees and future class applicants while securing the necessary paperwork for student files prior to enrollment, and promptly answer all questions in order to ensure a high level of sales, customer service and student satisfaction.
This opening is a full-time, temporary remote position (with future plans to return to office). Our online team offices are based in Winter Park, FL in support of The Los Angeles Film School.
Key Job Elements for Success in this position:
- Accurately and completely explain educational programs, expected outcomes, student services, and financial considerations to prospective students, parents, and other internal and external clients.
- Manage inquiries to achieve prompt contact and performance activity to meet daily and weekly service goals and redirect unqualified candidates based upon incompatible or unrealistic career aspirations.
- Inquire with all students and prospective students about referrals.
- Schedule and conduct interviews, and assist candidates who are qualified for enrollment to meet their educational goals within their specified timeframe.
- Participate in appropriate recruitment and enrollment activities including Admission Representative training and weekly sales meetings.
- Other duties, as assigned, that reinforce personal and departmental efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist and enroll 450 students a year to successfully begin their education program of choice, offered by The Los Angeles Film School or The Los Angeles Recording School.
Required Experience and Competencies:
- Growing competency with education terminology and matriculation procedures and policies.
- Bachelor Degree preferred or 2 years of service (B2B or B2C) experience needed.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (or Mac equivalent), as well as familiar with SalesForce.
- Self-motivated with proven success in dealing with consumers.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be innovative with the ability to think outside the box of normal marketing channels.
- Must be detailed oriented and well organized in their daily duties.