- - Admissions
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 16.00 - 17.00
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401-K, FSA, Life, EAP, PTO
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide general office administrative assistance to Admissions management.
- Communicate directly with students and parents regarding the college offerings and the process related to admissions and enrollment.
- Assist students directly as they progress from enrollment through registration.
- Verify academic and attendance status within the first month of the student's program.
- Proactively interact with members of Admissions, Financial Aid, Student Advising and Faculty.
- Participate in on-campus monthly registration and orientation events.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant and/or customer service and sales environment experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment interacting with a diverse group of staff & students.
- Excellent communications and listening abilities; positive team player - with a desire to make a difference
- Associate Degree preferred
- Strong knowledge/understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of databases and/or CRM systems
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Comfortable presenting both live and using Zoom
The Los Angeles Film School