Instructor - Game Art
- - Education
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401-K, FSA, Life, EAP, PTO
Role and Responsibilities
- Track student remediation and advancement through the course you are teaching
- Serve as an Instructor for assigned courses or course sections
- Develop and/or revise curriculum according to course design standards
- Ensure successful student attainment of learning outcomes
- Provide excellent and timely student support
- Review course materials to ensure academic program quality
- Work to resolve student issues to ensure academic success
- Efficiently and professionally support students with clear communication, concerned care, creative and timely solutions to problems
- Maintain accurate academic records, including regular evaluations and student communications
- Utilize student feedback to continuously improve course instruction and make curriculum recommendations
- Provide expertise in assigned content area and maintain current knowledge in his/her field
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Strong understanding of Maya. Equivalent software is a plus (Blender, Cinema4d, 3DS Max)
- Strong understanding of Substance painter.
- Strong understanding of Unreal Engine
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment interacting with a diverse group of users.
- Good communication and organization skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented, self-starter, with a friendly, positive attitude.
- 48 months confirmed industry experience. Educational Institutions and schools not included
- Bachelor's Degree or higher Required.
- Teaching Experience preferred
- Unreal Engine
- Substance Painter
- Some Scripting coding skills(Python)
Knowledge of video meeting platforms, especially Zoom, Discord.
The Los Angeles Film School https://lafilm.plansource.com